Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sorrys.

Ok it’s been a few days since I lasted posted yeah everyday got like training training training blahhhh nvm school’s allright just that I always sleep for the first three periods f the day im tired not my fault la and I slept during a maths class and now I don’t know what surds is all about crap can someone, some good person teach me im frigging lost of this topic and im going to die ): rawr anyway to 2bernadette: this year’s house practice would be tug of war anybody interested to join pls contact me and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SISKA & DANIELLE! And for vibe im sorry for the sucky attitude that I gave to those who showed their concern to me. im fine and so are my hands yeah. AND who said that a hyper active someone so ever happy looking and always having a smile on her face to you cant have her downs. Sorry&Tc.

No comments:

Post a Comment