Wednesday, January 21, 2009

pretty quotes. I BELIEVE YOU.

Oh today was quite good cause out of the whole week only today I got no training yay teehee went to vivo with ophe and yijing walked around went to F.O.S and saw a lot of pretty pretty tops im going to save oney to buy them hahah. And we went to this arts shop okay all the things there were frigging ex can so me and ophe decided to save a dollar everyday to buy the things that we want in the shop. Hah good plan with ophe. Then homed back alrd. Oh and I read the nice nice book I BELIEVE YOU by LOW KAY HWA but I read halfway then the com something wrong ): is there like anybody out there who has his books I want to read them badly ): and these are pretty quotes from the story.

“I am just like the sun and you the flower. I’ll provide sunlight for you to blossom. Sometimes, clouds will prevent me from reaching you. But you’ll know that I’m always trying to reach you. Just wait for the clouds to clear if you can’t receive my sunlight.”

“Remember: To be happy, you either change the world, or you change your thinking. To be realistic, you have to change your thinking to be happy. But me, I will change the world for you.”

“Two A.M and the rain is fallingHere we are at the crossroads once againYou’re telling me you’re so confusedYou can’t make up your mindIs this meant to beYou’re asking me”

No comments:

Post a Comment