Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OPHE(:

Hello hello(: happy belated birthday ophe I’m sorry I didn’t celebrate with you oh man I feel so bad yeah you’re like one of my closest love yet I nv go celebrate with you I had training on the first day of school hahah cool yeah and like what was said success come from determination, pain and sacrifices. Ah huh Friday sermon was alright yeah and had vibe meeting. Samantha and me decided to join the main cooking team but I can only go after tuition ): and need to go get new stuff soon new year yeah (: means more ang baos and money hahaha ahh resolutions I’ve got many of them. Resolutions to:
-to commit and to surrender everything to the Heavenly Father. And to always keep my eyes upon Him,
-Sundays are non-negotiable
-do play my utmost for hockey training and games despite anything,
-to think before whatever I do or say
Hahah a lot more but too many la aiya whatever la hahaha
Ok that’s all yeah

If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
Still a part of me and you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything i do

No comments:

Post a Comment