Saturday, January 10, 2009

i got my downs too

Yeah ok everything’s my fault. My fault for helping you buy your dinner, my fault for not ordering it the way you expected when you didn’t even tell me properly, my fault for taking your food, my fault for getting the money back from you, my fault for fighting with you, my fault for pissing you off, my fault for leaving my bag on the floor that gave you the chance to hit me with, my fault for using words that I know I shouldn’t, yes everything’s my frigging fault right. Okay I know I shouldn’t have use those words that did not glorify God and I sincerely apologize for that I will try my utmost best to watch what I say okay. Yeah what I said hurt you and so what you did didn’t hurt me yeah hah thanks so I got no feelings I’m no human yeah so only you will feel hurt oh I see it now. Ahhuh. Seriously I’m not the little girl that seemed so strong on the outside for I got many downs too. I’m not that strong to bear everything and I don’t have enough strength to carry on with problems after problems. I’m sorry. Go on think that I’m a spoil brat or whatsoever that I got no respect and that I’m rude whatever okay. Hit my head and think that I’m dumb whatever okay. If you think so yeah. I’m not going to trust you with all my secrets anymore okay. Not anyone again. I’m sorry, I’m down and I’m ranting here. I’m not talking about anything or anyone just my day okay. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment