Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It bangs down hard enough.

Hello oh so long alrd been tired for the past few days yeah training and school new class 3D the ppl there are okay hahah I sit with Shen Ru and she’s funny and nice too hahah well glad that clique still goes for recess together and I nv really believed it would happen before I want it to continue till the end of sec 4 yeah haha ok yesterday training was tiring ahhuh we played defenders against the attackers and from defender I was suddenly pushed up to forward scary yeah but with the awesome help of the team I manage to scored two goals though it wasn’t really that pretty goals hahah but I still did yeah and thanks for the encouragement of some of the ppl: Ying Ying, Christina, Alyssa and Adeline and some other after the game. Oh today was alright except for the fact that my back hurts much now after having to carry so many heavy and thick books to school to and fro and with the hockey stick I want to get lockerrrrrr! But I kinda lost the form so yeah idk see how first la huh hahahah anyway today at first Ms Sanira collected our handbook to let the HOD sign but it the end also nv and I felt so long without my handbook can for some reason I just needed it to be with me so that I can just write and scribble inside hahah im filling my handbook with all my writing that now im at February alrd. Okay today ve was actually quite fun. We got to know our proper personality and learning style. My personality is choleric and my learning style’s kinesthetic. Cool yeah. Hahah tmr and fri there training fri got friendly scary I know I cant work very well under the pressure Im still trying okay. Idk whenever something happens it just bring the confidence down along BANG. Hah ok that’s all getting ready for tmr. (: anyway crap i need to get a new uniform she says it's too short ): annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment