Friday, January 16, 2009

today is a happy day(:

Hello(: today’s great. Maths teacher wasn’t around and didn’t had to bring any books to school so yeah awesome hahah had photo taking for sports leader and I guess there;s going to be a lot of things to do this year cause there’s YOG and stuff. Oh cool yknow what brigette’s taking part for the YOG for wind surfing no wonder she so tan can tanner than me la cool man. Decorated our class and stuff. PE wasfun cause we played volleyball although it rained a little. Social studies was not too bad cause teacher told us funny story and after that I homed alone today. Nvm ophe its okay you didn’t homed with me(: hahah then this two retarded guys alighted the bus at home team ns there and sat behind me and talked like frigging out can. And when I took out my ipod they were like discussing where I got my ipod from. Original one or pasa malam buy one I was like whatever la.they say don’t know what must see the ipod word behind then is original one like hello ppl do put ipod skin cover okay. Hahah but anyway today had been great and Im happy hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment