Sunday, February 1, 2009

I’ve failed. Terribly. Even when this afternoon I just tried to cheer someone up and when I just told someone that everything now is just earthly problems and we should just wait for our God to take us back and we will all be happy but I failed myself. I failed to do what I say. Now I feel what you must have felt.

I remember you asking me whether we are actually close and do I really trust you? No, we aren’t and I don’t. thanks a lot for ruining everything. And you, when I say I don’t want means I really don’t want you get it stop forcing me to do your way and so you call all this togetherness? Wow, you amazed me. I used to love talking a lot to you and I can just rant and rattle abt everything and anything but thanks you just allowed me to hate it with you around. I don’t want to say I hate you and so I shall just say im pissed with you freako yes I am pissed frigging pissed off with you. Freak. Oh whatever I cant be bothered anymore. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment