Sunday, February 15, 2009

ages.

Woah its has been long since I last posted today’s a Sunday so went to church in the morning as usual then went for nursery. Then lunched and finally Luzerne passed us the lit notes. Much Thanks to charmaine pek and Luzerne. And we had vibe kitchen crew meeting I wanted to be in the main cooking team but because tuition always end so late I had to join the washing team then marcus said there were new positions to be filled such as the kitchen head and so. Hahah so I decided to be the kitchen head I get to use a walkie talkie fun(: hahhaha then homed and had to continue with my three half doned essays. Wow! And happy valentine day to all (belated one though) and happy birthday to teddy owner(: love you and that about it gng back to my essays):

No comments:

Post a Comment